Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pencil Drawing?


Does this resemble a pencil drawing? If it does, it's not. If it doesn't, you're right:-).
This is a picture I took from my terrace. The squirrel was trying its best to get something out from the piece of the coconut-shell. When I came with the camera, she posed for me beautifully. After a while, she left the shell and ran - hope she got what she want out of her hardwork.
Isn't it quite rightly said that 'A free lunch is only found in mouse-traps' :-)

4 comments:

Mahesh said...

san man asked me to change 'my terrace' to 'our terrace'..:-))

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hay, how you know the squirrel is SHE? - Haree

Mahesh said...

@haree: haha..thtz a good question..ddnt think that before.i dnt knw the gender of the squirel..:)